[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Thanks for visiting the support page for Recruitment Manager Excel Template which can help simplify your recruitment process tracking.
The following are the support articles to help you get started with using the template. If there are any questions not addressed here, please drop a comment and I will add article/video demo about that topic.
- Please see this article on 5 Important Tips before using the template
- Do not edit calculated cells
- Input Data is always visible & can be edited easily
- Backup by saving file regularly
- Do not rename fields used in Pivot Tables
- Refresh Calculations when Pivot Tables are used
- This template uses Excel tables for data entry. If you are not very familiar with Excel tables, please see this article on How to enter data using Excel Tables?
- What is a Table?
- Why do we use Tables?
- Components of a Table
- 3 Basic Data Entry Operations
- 5 Essential Tips to avoid mistakes
- Step by Step User Guide
- Step by Step instructions on entering data
- Most Frequently Asked Question (Answered)
- Why Dashboard does not reflect the data I entered in Jobs and Applications sheets?
If you have any questions on the template, please post them in the comments section below. I will respond as soon as I can. If it will benefit others, I will also publish a blog post and video answering your question.