Small Business PTO Manager Excel Template – Support

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Thanks for visiting the support page for PTO Manager Excel Template. The following are the support articles to help you get started with using the template. If there are any questions not addressed here, please drop a comment and I will add article/video demo about that topic.

Support Articles

[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

101 Comments

• I love this sheet…thank you very much!
    Is there any way I can easily print the PTO report for each employee? Currently I need to click through and print 40 times.

• Hello

The PTO report is generated for each employee and is unique for each employee. However, we are trying to automate this in our future release so that it’s easy to take printout in couple of clicks.

Best wishes

• I purchased your PTO tracker 2 years ago, and it stopped accumulating today and displaying individuals total PTO. Is there a way I can extend this to many more years or do I need to change the dates and restart it again?

• Hello,
    I recently purchased the PTO Manager and our employee’s accrue PTO from their anniversary date and it is available for use on their anniversary date. It appears the spreadsheet awards PTO based the accrual period that the spreadsheet was originally set up on, rather than their individual anniversary date. Is this correct? and if so is there a work around?
    Thank You.

• Thanks for purchasing.
      If the accrual windows are based on anniversary dates, that is currently not supported in the template. It is in the road-map for future version.
      Currently, the template requires all employees to have same accrual windows (every other Friday, 1st of the month, etc.)
      If the template does not meet your needs, please email support@indzara.com and we will issue a full refund.
      Best wishes.

• Hi,
    I opened the PTO tracker today and on the Time Off tab, the Employee Column is missing.
    It was there when I closed it last week.
    I don’t see any hidden columns either.

• Thanks for your message.

Please ensure that this tab is not hidden. In case, you have accidentally deleted it, you can download the template again from our website.

Best wishes

• I just purchased the program and the information provided seemed to spell things out in it’s entirety, but when I began adding the necessary information, nothing seemed to be flowing as it appeared on the video. I need help please.

• Thanks for purchasing our template.

Please share your file with the list of issues that you are facing. You may send the file to contact@indzara.com.

Best wishes

• Hello,
    I just purchased the PTO manager, so at this moment I have only one question. I wanted to enter Holidays on the ‘Home’ tab but realized that some Holidays do not a specific date, for example, Presiden’s day is every third Monday in February or Memorial day is on last Monday in May and so on. Could you please help me with those Holidays that do not have dates? How to enter them?

Natalie

• I love the template we purchased but I’m having issues with my employees that accrue PTO based off the hours they work. Can you help me with this?

• For sick time, we accrue 2 minutes for every hour worked. Is there a way to make that work in this template? Also, at your anniversary date you are given your full 40 hours. How would I set that up?

• Thanks for your interest.
      The following 2 features are not available in the templates.
      1. Accrual based on Hours worked
      2. Accrual window is based on employee hire date (anniversary)
      These 2 features will be added in the future. The timeline is not yet decided.
      Please let us know if any questions.
      Thanks & Best wishes,

• Hello – I need to determine if our payroll management software is calculating PTO correctly. We have 2 PTO policies; one for those who were here when the PTO started (1/1/2017). Those employees have an annual award date of 1/1/2017. Those hired after that date, we use their hire date as their anniversary award date. I want to go back to 2017 and actually track all the in’s and out’s over these 2 years, to see what the balances should be. The policy I set up for the “grandfathered” employees (1/1/2017), is using their hire date as their anniversary date and it should be 1/1/2017. How do I fix that? Also, I can’t use the 2nd PTO tracker because it uses the same parameters as the first. Do you suggest that I save this spreadsheet as a another spreadsheet and use that for the 2nd PTO tracker?

• Thanks.
      1. The current template requires all employees to have same accrual windows (every other Friday, 1st of a month, etc.). If the accrual windows are based on hire date, each employee may end up with different window. That scenario is not currently supported. Please let me know if this is your scenario.
      2. If PTO 1 and 2 have different accrual timing and periods, please use a separate file.
      Please let me know if any questions.
      Thanks & best wishes.

• So my company accrues at 8 hours every 2 weeks for the first 10 periods, totaling 80 hours a year. In other words, the first 20 weeks is the total accrual period. New hires are accrued at a prorated rate for the first 10 biweekly periods. How do I change this on the spreadsheet. I tried to adjust the form under Policy Settings, but it didn’t change on the report.

• Thanks.
      Please clarify what is the accrual policy after the initial 20 weeks. 8 hours every 2 weeks, and totaling 80 hours a year? I am sorry. I am not understanding the policy correctly. Please email support@indzara.com with the policy details and the file with settings entered.
      The template allows setting accrual rates by months. For example, for the first 6 months, the rate can be different than the next 12 months and so on.
      Best wishes.