One of the commonly used methods of data visualization in Excel is a Chart. Excel offers many types of Charts and they can be harder to understand initially. This is why I am so excited to share with you a resource to get you started with Excel Charts.
My friend Chandeep who runs the website Goodly.co.in has launched a new free course Excel Charts – A Beginner’s Guide!
You will learn the following in this well designed course.
- Building Chart Selection Skills
- Major types of charts in Excel
- Picking up the right chart for different types of analysis
- Chart Options & Terminologies
- Learning the correct terminologies that Excel used for Charts
- Learning the different charting options (tools and tabs) available in Excel
- Charting Tricks and Formatting
- Charting speed tricks to work a lot faster
- Best chart formatting practices
- How to pick the right colour for your charts
The course is absolutely free but you have to enroll and complete the course before 21st April.
The course should take just about an hour to complete, but what you learn will be invaluable to your effectiveness in Excel.
Please click the link below to enroll in this free course while it’s still open.