The next version of the Event Calendar Maker will be out soon. The customers who have purchased the first version will receive the upgrade for free. Based on the feedback received from customers, the following are the features being considered for the next version of Event Calendar Maker.
- Add additional Event Frequency options:
- Every Nth day (Example: Provide a start date and set N = 2 for the event to recur every 2 days until the End date)
- Every Nth Week (Example: Provide a start date and set N = 2 for the event to recur every 2 weeks until the End date)
- Ability to have multi-day events skip the weekends
- Increased number of events (currently 5) to be displayed on the Monthly calendar view
- Duration of the calendar to be extended beyond 12 months
- Description of event to appear on the calendar
- Choose which events to display on calendar without having to delete them from events table
- Avoid repeating data entry for the same days for the next calendar year
- Remove 12Month_3 and 12Month_4 designs
If you would prefer other features or would like to share your opinion on the above features, please share your thoughts in the comments section below.