[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Thanks for visiting the support page for Employee Leave Manager Excel Template which can help simplify leave tracking in your organization.
The following are the support articles to help you get started with using the template. If there are any questions not addressed here, please drop a comment and I will add article/video demo about that topic.
- Please see this article on 3 Important Tips before using the template
- Do not edit calculated cells
- Input Data is always visible & can be edited easily
- Backup by saving file regularly
- Bonus Tip: Do not insert columns in between in Leave sheet. Add to the end of the table.
- This template uses Excel tables for data entry. If you are not very familiar with Excel tables, please see this article on How to enter data using Excel Tables?
- What is a Table?
- Why do we use Tables?
- Components of a Table
- 3 Basic Data Entry Operations
- 5 Essential Tips to avoid mistakes
- Step by Step User Guide
- Step by Step instructions on entering data
- Upcoming articles
- How to change or add colors for leave type?
- How to handle if some employees have different holidays than others?
- How to ensure dates are entered in correct format?
- What are the differences between the free vacation tracker and the Employee Leave Manager templates?
- Which template is suitable for your organization? PTO Manager or Leave Manager?
If you have any questions on the template, please post them in the comments section below. I will respond as soon as I can. If it will benefit others, I will also publish a blog post and video answering your question.