Employee Leave Manager Excel Template
The Employee Leave Manager template is designed to manage leave tracking of employees in an organization. The template can manage multiple leave types and you can set entitlement/quota for each leave type and automatically calculate balances for each employee.
- Would you like to simplify the data entry and management of the leave data?
- Would you like to quickly see what is the leave balance for a specific employee?
- Would you like to be able to print an employee report anytime with all the leave details?
You can achieve all of these and more by a simple Excel file within a few minutes after download.
One file. Simplified Data Entry. Automated calculations. Printable Reports and Dashboards to make smarter decisions.
Leave Management – Simple and Effective.
- Excel for Windows (2010 or later)
- Excel for Mac (2011 or later)
- Works in Excel Online / OneDrive
PRODUCT TOUR VIDEO
- Simplified Data Entry
- Simple Excel workbook with no macros
- Data Validations in place
- Supports company Holidays & customizable weekends
- Supports employees joining and leaving company
- Easy to enter multiple day leave entries
- Handles partial days of leave
- Print or Export as PDF and share
- Automated Leave balance calculations
- Team Balance Report
- Employee Report
- Daily Report
- Monthly Planning Dashboard
- Supports up to 500 employees
- Supports up to 5000 leave entries
- Supports up to 12 types of leave
- Reporting period of up to 12 months
The template uses a simple approach – Simple Data Input & Automated Effective Output.
Choose how many leave types, name them and set them whether to track balance for each leave type. Pre-selected colors are assigned automatically.
Choose weekends for your organization.
Enter Holidays for your company.
Customized Reporting Periods
Enter Reporting Period dates (max 12 months at a time).
Choose from two options on Entitlement Setup (Entitlement set at Total Leave or per each Leave Type).
If you choose Total, enter number of days of total leave entitled for all employees.
If you choose ‘Per leave Type’, enter number of days of leave entitled for each leave type for all employees.
Simplified Data Entry
There are only two data inputs after the initial set-up.
Enter list of Employees, their start date and end date (if applicable). There are several custom columns available to store information at Employee Level. you can also add more as needed.
Enter leave dates for each employee when they plan to take leave. Multiple days of leave can be entered easily. Partial days of leave can be handled as well.
Automated Reports & Dashboards
Balance report shows leave balance information for every employee.
- You can change the display to show Entitled Leave Days, Used Leave Days or Balance Leave Days.
- You can also filter the report by a custom field such as Department or Location.
- You can display one custom field from Employees sheet.
- You can display up to 100 employees in 1 page and 5 pages in total.
Daily Report shows who is on leave for a specific date.
- Number of days of leave by leave type will be displayed
- Number of employees employed on that day will be calculated
- You can see up to 20 leave entries in 1 page.
- You can also display one custom field from Leave sheet
Employee report shows a report for one employee with specific leave dates and current balance.
First page shows the leave balance information as well as calendar view of leave days.
Second page of the Employee Report shows monthly totals of leave by leave type. Worked Days is also calculated for each month and the total reporting period.
Monthly Team Dashboard
Team Dashboard shows availability of employees in a chosen month.
First page shows the calendar view of leave days for the chosen month.
Second page shows the total leave per leave type for each employee in the specific month.
For support material on this template including Getting Started, Step by Step User Guide and Frequently Asked Questions, please visit the support page.
If you are not satisfied with the product, please e-mail email@example.com and we will issue a full refund.
FILE DELIVERY PROCESS
You will be able to download the file immediately upon payment. You will also receive an e-mail immediately with the download link.
All future updates and upgrades are absolutely free.
ADD A REVIEW