Are you managing a business where you buy products from suppliers and sell them to customers?
Do you have multiple warehouse locations, manage inventories and their prices, and need to manage customer invoices and purchase orders? If these are the concerns, this is the right template for you!
This simple, yet powerful Google Sheets Template will assist in knowing the inventory levels of each product and understanding which products to re-order.
Features of Retail Business Manager (Pro) template
- Order Management
- 6 types of orders
- Handles returns
- Auto-populate product prices in orders
- Inventory Management
- Manage inventory at up to 20 locations
- Calculates current inventory of a product
- Set re-order points and know what to order
- Checks availability while creating invoices
- Finance Management
- Track payments on orders
- Handles Tax
- Handles product level and order level Discounts
- Track operational expenses
- Calculates COGS, Gross and Net Profit
- Invoice / P.O.
- Generate automatic Invoice/P.O.
- Export to PDF or Print
- Customize with logo and data as needed
- Data Management
- Easily accessible Product and Order Lists
- Organized Customer/Supplier data
- Maintain product price data
- Inventory Dashboard
- Accounts Payable/Receivable
- 6 Page interactive report
- 12 month trends of all key metrics
- Identify best products and partners
- Inventory Value calculation
- Know when payments are due
The Inventory and Sales Manager Google Sheets Template takes a simple approach where the user will enter data in these key areas: Products, Prices, Partners, Order Headers, Order Details and Expenses.
Then, it automatically calculates the Invoice, Purchase Order, Report and Dashboard sheets.
6 types of orders (Purchase, Sale, Estimate, Quote, Adjust and Transfer From) are handled. Customer returns and Supplier returns can be easily handled.
Inventory Management Software
Instantly, have access to the current inventory levels of each product at each location.
Set re-order points to determine if a product needs to be ordered in a location.
Re-order points are set at product level and they apply to a location level quantity (not total across all locations).
We can check inventory levels on the invoice to ensure that we can fulfill the sales orders.
Create Invoices and Purchase orders, on demand anytime by just typing the order number.
They can be customized to suit your needs. We can change the logo and the fields displayed easily.
Similarly, for the purchase order, enter a purchase order number and the customizable fields to get a downloadable/printable PO.
- The Inventory and Sales Manager Google Sheet Template can handle tax rates at order level and taxability at product level.
- Discounts can be entered for each product on the order as well as order level discounts.
- Additional order charges such as shipping charges can be entered as well.
- Profitability of the business is calculated
- Gross Profit = Sales Amount – Cost of Goods Sold COGS
- Net profit = Gross Profit – Operating Expenses
- Payments made on orders can be entered and the template will calculate the amount due on each order.
Dashboard provides quick access to inventory availability and Accounts payable/receivable.
The following shows inventory of all products together.
You can also see inventory of one specific product.
You can also view the Accounts Receivable and Payable (current amount, and past due amounts). Aging of Past due payments are also shown.
This can be customized for a time window by choosing start and end dates.
The report sheet shows a monthly breakdown of 10 key metrics, which are:
- Sales Amount
- Cost of Goods Sold
- Gross Profit
- Operating Expenses
- Net profit
- Sales Quantity
- Purchase Quantity
- Purchase Amount
- Quantity Returned by Customers
- Quantity Returned to Suppliers.
We can see which product categories and products are among the top 10.
From top right, choose the Sales metric to be Quantity, Amount or Margin to truly understand the best contributing products.
Below you will find the product and categories that rank in the bottom 10, as shown:
Choose one specific product and see its performance.
Similar to products, we can understand the performance of our partners (customers and suppliers).
You can explore the top 10 customers and top 10 suppliers and, you will be able to assess the performance of a specific partner, as shown below.
Simplify your retail businesses’ inventory and sales management with a simple Google Sheet template. Get the most out of our amazing, automated reports and dashboards. Manage inventories, track product, supplier performances with ease!