The development of new skills amongst employees has become a top human capital trend. HR managers around the globe are responsible to develop and implement an organizational-level Learning and Development strategy. One that would contribute towards the overall organization’s strategy and value.
The need is to develop and implement programs that align with the business needs, and to optimize the training processes to improve ROI.
Learning & Development majorly focuses on upskilling and reskilling employees to enable them to enhance performances or take up newer roles within the organization. This helps organizations nurture, maximize and retain the talent pool. It also increases employee satisfaction and decreases turnover rates.
Training Dashboard Google Sheet Template offers a simple and effective process for measuring and improving training programs in your company with a Google Sheet template.
We have curated this Dashboard with a simple process:
- Identify training needs
- Work with your people managers and employees to identify the needs of your organization.
- Create training offerings
- Work with internal trainers to create training needed or reach out and schedule with external trainers.
- Encourage enrolments
- Inform employees about training availability and encourage enrollment
- Record Benefits along with employee feedback
- Gather feedback from employees about the trainings as well as their benefits to the employees
- Measure program Effectiveness and Efficiency
- Identify opportunities to improve and implement changes.
- Make critical business decisions driven by data. Determine which trainings should be expanded, which ones should be retired and more.
Our Dashboard provides different amazing insights which can help measure your training process:
- What investment choices to make with regard to external training sources?
- How to improve ROIs on these trainings?
- Which trainings drive the most ROI?
- Which training categories are popular amongst employees? And a lot more!
You will have instant access to 17 KPIs and Metrics including Cost per Employee and Return on Investment.
You can easily view the monthly trends of the metrics to ensure you are heading in the right direction.
Which training categories are the most popular among employees
Identify if virtual vs in-person trainings are different in impact, internal vs external trainings are more effective.
Know which specific trainings drove the most ROI
Which trainers have the highest rating?
All these insights help identify trainings that are very effective and efficient and those that are not. This will help choose which trainings to continue and which ones to stop.
Which departments are having highest and lowest participation (enrolment %)?
Which locations are investing more in their employees?
Which managers appear to have the lowest Completion % of trainings?
All these insights help identify employee segments doing well and those who need some help when it comes to providing the necessary training at the optimal investment.
The Indzara Promise!
Our promise is that within minutes, you shall have:
- A clear and simple streamlined Training L&D process.
- Spend less time on data entry and more time discussing training with people managers and employees.
- Have instant access to important Training KPIs and metrics
- Have amazing insights about your training program.
- Identify departments or trainers that are doing well in the KPIs. Implement those best practices across the entire company, thus improving overall training effectiveness and efficiency.
- Finally, you can present all this rich insightful information in a simple automated dashboard to your company leadership, anytime on demand.
We have a dedicated support portal for step-by-step guidelines for Training Dashboard Google Sheet Template.
You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries.
Our templates are backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We offer a full money-back guarantee for all purchases made. If you are not satisfied with the product, you are eligible for a full refund applicable within 14 days from the date of purchase.