The Task Manager Excel Template is designed to help create, assign, and update the status of tasks easily.
This can be used by project managers who handle multiple tasks and manage multiple team members.
This can also be used by individuals to manage personal tasks.
FEATURES OF TASK MANAGER EXCEL TEMPLATE
- Handles 100 active tasks at a time.
- Save time by automatically creating recurring tasks (12 choices of task types)
- Easily choose weekdays for each recurring task
- Handles 11 months of task occurrences at a time
- Handles 1200 task occurrences (If you have a task that repeats weekly for 4 weeks, it is 1 task but 4 task occurrences)
- Option to assign each task occurrence to one resource
- Allows up to 25 resources in total
- Handles customized Weekends and Holidays
- View/update status of each occurrence
- Customize and manage your own (up to 7) status values
- Instant view of pending tasks
- Simple calendar view of tasks in any week
- Task occurrence status shown with color formatting
- Dashboard with summary statistics
TIME SAVING FEATURES
Automatic Creation of Task occurrences
The Task Manager Excel Template can handle one-time and recurring tasks.
There are 12 frequency types that allow automated creation of occurrence of tasks. (One-time, Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Nth Weekday of Month, Last Weekday of Month, Last Day of Month, Every Nth Business Day, Nth Business Day of Month, Last Business Day of Month, Nth Business Day of Week and Last Business Day of Week)
You can assign a recurring task once to a resource and all the task occurrences will inherit that. This saves time in data entry as well. In addition, for a specific occurrence, the template allows re-assigning to a different resource if needed.
CUSTOMIZE TO SUIT YOUR NEEDS
The Task Manager Excel Template is designed to allow the user to customize it to meet the individual needs.
Weekends & Holidays
You can set the weekends as they are in your organization.
You can also enter a list of holidays that the template will consider as non-business days.
Status Tracking Values
There are 7 values available to track status of tasks. You can rename all the values to meet your organization’s needs.
100 Tasks & 1200 Task occurrences
The template can handle up to 100 tasks and 1200 occurrences. If a weekly task runs for 4 weeks, it is one task that creates 4 occurrences.
The Task Manager Excel Template has columns available where you can enter any information you want to track for tasks. A custom column can also be displayed on the Dashboard and Report.
Built-in Weekly Calendar
A weekly calendar is provided in the Dashboard. It lists the tasks due in the week and displays their status in color codes. You can modify the week as needed.
Today’s Pending Task Occurrences
All pending task occurrences as of today will be displayed in the Dashboard so that you can have clear visibility to those that need immediate attention.
In addition, the performance by Month and by Resource are also provided in Task Manager Excel Template.
Detailed Report of Tasks
SIMPLE, EASY AND QUICK
Easy and simple data entry.
As with all the templates on indzara.com, the design has been kept simple to enable easy and efficient data entry.
Dashboard and Report can be readily printed in the Task Manager Excel Template. They can also be exported as PDF and shared.