Take control of your finances with our simple and effective Small Business Finance Manager Google Sheet template.
With one Google Sheet file, you can manage all your financial transactions. It will automatically generate a Profit and Loss Statement (also called Income Statement) for your business, calculate the balances in all your financial accounts (bank accounts, credit cards, and cash), and generate a Cash Flow Report showing money flowing in and out of your accounts.
FEATURES OF FINANCE MANAGER GOOGLE SHEET TEMPLATE
- Simple & Effective design with easy data entry. Get started in minutes & spend less time in managing data.
- View the total balances with all your accounts in one place in Dashboard
- Generate automated Profit & Loss Statement (or income statement) for your business
- Easily view the money flow in and out monthly into your accounts in Cash Flow Report
- Make smarter business decisions by knowing valuable business insights about income and expense trends in Business Insights dashboard
- See a list of all unpaid invoices and bills in Unpaid Report
- Generate Customer and Supplier reports
- Supports 14 types of financial transactions including bulk payments, refunds, credits and transfers
Dashboard shows the current balances in all your accounts (Bank, Credit Card and Cash accounts). It also shows Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable amounts.
Profit & Loss Statement
The Finance Manager Google Sheet Template automatically generates a Profit and Loss Statement. You can customize this to be Monthly, Quarterly or Yearly.
Cash Flow Report
You can view the Cash flow in and out of all your accounts or any chosen account.
Gain valuable insights about sales and expense trends in the interactive dashboard.
View which categories of sales are driving revenue and who the top customers are. Similarly, view which categories of expenses are driving cost and who the top suppliers are.
Generate a report of all Unpaid Invoices or Unpaid Bills easily.
Generate a report for any Customer for all unpaid invoices or past due invoices.
Supplier or Vendor Reports
Generate a report for any Supplier or vendor for all unpaid bills or past due bills.
Simple & Effective design
Initial set-up will not take more than a few minutes. Just enter the starting balances in your accounts and set up the sub-categories of transactions.
All your transactions are entered in one sheet. Very few columns of data entry are needed.
Though it is simple to use, it is packed with features – Automated Dashboards and reports – that effectively address small business needs.
The Finance Manager Google Sheet Template can support 14 different transaction types.
The most common ones are Invoice, Bill, Instant Sale and Instant Expense transactions.
The Finance Manager Google Sheet Template can also handle Bulk Payments made by customers and Bulk Payments made by you. Refunds to Customers and Refunds by Suppliers are also supported. Transfers from one account to another account can be managed. Credit Memos can also be entered and tracked.