My Friend and a Co – Excel & Power BI enthusiast, Chandeep who also runs a blog @ Goodly, has created this beautiful Learning and Development Template.
This template is designed to help you track manage and analyze the most important L&D metrics for your company.
The Dashboard comprises of 4 most commonly tracked metrics.
- Overview Analytics – Gives you broad insights about important training metrics and the ability to slice and dice (filter) the dashboard by key dimensions.
- Training Planner Analytics – Shows you various training programs planned in a Calendar View. Along with broad metrics like absenteeism, most trained departments, etc.
- Feedback Analytics – You’ll get insights about Training Feedback Score alongside Training Cost and Employees Trained.
- Cost Analytics – Deep dive into annual trends for training cost, per employee cost, most expensive training programs sliced by different dimensions.
HOW TO IMPLEMENT THIS IN YOUR COMPANY
Once you have the data ready, this is pretty much a plug and play template that you start using instantly for your own company’s analysis. Now that you have seen the Dashboard, you can ask yourself 2 quick questions.
- Did you like the Analysis + Visuals presented in the Dashboard?
- Can you collect and maintain the data in the desired format?
If the answer to the above question is YES, go for it you won’t regret a dime you spend on this template!
- You need to have the latest Power BI Desktop. It’s free – you can download it here
- And of course Excel 2007 or above version to maintain the back end data (excel files)
FOR MORE INFORMATION
- You can read the detailed description here – https://www.goodly.co.in/learning-development-dashboard/
- You can also play with the live dashboard here – Live Demo
PURCHASE THE TEMPLATE
If you purchase this template using this link and use the code – DINESH9 You’ll get $9 discount.