The Employee Leave Manager Google Sheet template is designed to manage the leave tracking of employees in an organization.
This template can manage multiple leave types and you can set entitlement/quota for each leave type and automatically calculate balances for each employee.
The unmissable highlights of this template:
Simple data entry process which is time-efficient
- Data Validations in place
- Supports company Holidays & customizable weekends
- Supports employees joining and leaving company
- Easy to enter multiple day leave entries
- Handles partial days of leave
- Print or Export as PDF and share
- Automated Leave balance calculations
- Team Balance Report
- Employee Report
- Daily Report
- Monthly Planning Dashboard
- Supports up to 500 employees
- Supports up to 5000 leave entries
- Supports up to 12 types of leave
- Reporting period of up to 12 months
The Employee Leave Manager Google Sheet template uses a simple approach – Simple Data Input & Automated Effective Output.
- Enter settings one time
- Enter employee data and leave data
- Team Balance Report: current leave balance of all employees
- Daily Report: Employees on leave for a given day
- Employee Report: Annual report for one employee
- Team Dashboard: Monthly view of leave of all employees
One-time Set Up:
Choose Leave Types: Choose how many leave types, name them and set them whether to track balance for each leave type. Pre-selected colors are assigned automatically.
Customize Weekends: Choose weekends as applicable to your organization.
Customized Holidays: Enter the Holiday details of your organization.
Customized Reporting periods: Enter Reporting Period dates (max 12 months at a time).
Entitlement Set-up: Choose from two options on Entitlement Setup (Entitlement set at Total Leave or per each Leave Type).
Simplified Data Entry: There are only two data inputs after the initial set-up.
Employees Data: Enter list of Employees, their start date and end date (if applicable). There are several custom columns available to store information at Employee Level. you can also add more as needed.
Leave Data: Enter leave dates for each employee when they plan to take leave. Multiple days of leave can be entered easily. Partial days of leave can be handled as well.
View the Automated Reports & Dashboards:
Balance Report: Balance report shows leave balance information for every employee
- You can change the display to show Entitled Leave Days, Used Leave Days or Balance Leave Days.
- You can also filter the report by a custom field such as Department or Location.
- You can display one custom field from Employees sheet.
- You can display up to 100 employees in 1 page and 5 pages in total.
Daily Report: Daily Report shows who is on leave for a specific date.
- Number of days of leave by leave type will be displayed
- Number of employees employed on that day will be calculated
- You can see up to 20 leave entries in 1 page.
- You can also display one custom field from Leave sheet
Employee report shows a report for one employee with specific leave dates and current balance. First page shows the leave balance information as well as calendar view of leave days.
Second page of the Employee Report shows monthly totals of leave by leave type. Worked Days is also calculated for each month and the total reporting period.
We have a dedicated support portal for step-by-step guidelines for every template.
You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries.
The Indzara promise!
Make a copy of the template, input the required details, and within minutes, you’ll have your very own Employee Leave Manager Dashboard ready.
Our templates are backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We offer a full money-back guarantee for all purchases made. If you are not satisfied with the product, you are eligible for a full refund applicable within 14 days from the date of purchase.