Timesheets Manager Excel Template – Timesheets Simplified
Simple and effective Timesheets template or Time Card template for your small business.
Create printable Timesheets for multiple employees in one file.
You can enter time card entries like time in, time out and break time and let the template create printable weekly, biweekly and monthly Timesheets. The template accounts for various commonly used rules in the industry and makes your task simple and easy.
Requires Microsoft Excel. Compatible with following versions.
- Microsoft Excel for Windows (2016 or newer)
- Microsoft Excel 365
- Microsoft Excel for Mac (2016 or newer)
PRODUCT TOUR VIDEO
- Supports multiple employees in one file
- Simple Input: Time In, Time Out and Break duration (minutes)
- Supports common time tracking policies
- 3 tiers of time and pay rates (Example: Regular, Overtime and Double Overtime)
- Accommodates daily limits and weekly overtime limits
- Accommodates different overtime rules and policy for weekends and holidays
- Accommodates Seventh Day policy (California State rule)
- Supports overnight work shifts
- Week can start any day
- Automated Weekly, Biweekly and Monthly Timesheet reports
- All Employees should have same rules (overtime hours policy) and pay rates.
- If some employees have different pay rates, please use a separate file for those employees.
- Pay rate must be fixed for an employee during the pay period.
- Supports tracking time for up to 1 year (365 days)
Simple and Effective Design
Simple Data Entry
Data entry is quite simple. You have to enter only Time In, Time Out and Break duration (minutes) for each employee on each day.
Supports common time tracking policies
3 tiers of time and pay rates (Example: Regular, Overtime and Double Overtime) – You can even customize their names.
Accommodates daily limits and weekly overtime limits
Accommodates different overtime rules and policy for weekends and holidays.
Supports customized weekend selection, week begin date and also list of holidays.
Accommodates Seventh Day policy (California State rule). This is optional. You can disable this if not needed.
Please see how different policies can be implemented in this template, with examples.
Automated Timesheet reports
The template can generate 4 Timesheets – weekly, biweekly, monthly and custom date range (within 31 days).
Here is an illustration of the Timesheet with different information represented.
In this option, you can choose any number of days (<= 31 days) and generate timesheet report.
Customize to your needs
Customize currency format as needed.
You can insert logo to the timesheets as needed.
Enter employee and company info to be printed on timesheets
Easy to follow Support Articles
We have created detailed articles that will help you get started quickly and will address frequently asked questions about the template.
- Step by step tutorial on how to use the template
- Different types of policies and how to implement them in this template
- Complete list of support articles
You can also reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.
ADD A REVIEW