Update: For a bundle of HR Excel Templates, please visit our new product page HR Excel Superpower
As Human Resources includes several aspects, this collection of templates will provide a solid tool set that you can use to improve HR processes in your company.
Please note that these are separate Excel files and they work independently.
Instead of buying these files individually, buying as a bundle brings significant savings. If you need multiple HR templates, buying this bundle is recommended.
- HR KPI Scorecard and Dashboard
- Recruitment Manager.
- PTO Manager – Salaried.
- Calendar Maker.
- Team Vacation Planner.
- Employee Leave Manager.
- Employee Retention Dashboard.
- Invoice Manager.
- Gantt Chart Maker.
- Timesheets Manager.
- Compliance Training Dashboard
- Training (Learning & Development) Dashboard
FREE Updates and Upgrades for all 12 Excel templates
HR KPI SCORECARD
If you are in HR you need to have an effective tool to measure and present the performance indicators that reflect the state of HR in your company. This is key for the HR leadership and the company leadership to understand the current state and measure the progress against the company targets. In addition, you can identify areas of opportunities that need more attention.
- Immediately useful – Automated HR KPI Scorecard and Dashboard; Sample file with 30 HR KPIs
- Practical functionality to address common business scenarios
- Highly customizable – Customize to your business needs
- Action-oriented design to enable effective and quick business decisions
RECRUITMENT MANAGER EXCEL TEMPLATE
Are you finding it difficult to track how good your recruitment process is?
Do you hear about terms like People analytics, recruitment KPIs and recruitment funnel, but not sure how to get that for your HR organization?
Do you want to cut down recruiting cost and time, but not sure how?
Do you want to make smart investment choices when it comes to your application sourcing channels to improve conversion rates?
Do you want to easily learn from best practices that are happening in one part of your company and implement it across the entire company?
If you believe optimized recruitment processes can be afforded by only large enterprises or it would require a lot of your time in data entry,
We present a Simple and Effective process for tracking recruitment in your company, using a single Excel file.
PTO MANAGER – SALARIED EXCEL TEMPLATE
The purpose of the template is to help manage Paid Time Off for employees in your company. You can establish a PTO policy that aligns with your business needs. The template does all the PTO balance calculations for you. It also presents the PTO days of employees on a monthly calendar visually, as well as a fully automated employee PTO report.
- Manage Paid Time off (PTO) for multiple employees in your organization/company, in one file
- Two types of paid time off can be managed. Example: Vacation and Sick days
- Automatically calculates PTO balances for today and any future date
- PTO calendar to view leave/time-off across employees and plan monthly availability
- Automated Employee PTO report that is print-ready or can be exported to PDF
- Several options available to cover most common business PTO policy scenarios
EVENT CALENDAR MAKER EXCEL TEMPLATE
The Event Calendar Maker is an Excel calendar template (.xlsx) that you can use to create your own personalized event calendar for 2019, 2020 or any year.
- All-Purpose Calendar Maker
- Works for any year
- Start with any month
- Start week with any weekday
- Customizable weekends and holidays
- 300 events and 1200 instances
- Visualization options & controls
- Categorize events into 12 Event Types
- Choose from 15 Colors to highlight
- 7 Calendar Designs (2 Yearly, 3 Monthly, Weekly and Daily calendars)
- Practical Functionality that saves time
- 12 Frequency Types (automatically generate recurring events)
- Control which events you would like to display by deactivating events
- Control order of priority of events
- Switch Off Non-business days easily
- Simple, easy and quick
- Create calendars within minutes
- Easy and simple data entry
- Print-ready calendar designs
TEAM VACATION PLANNER EXCEL TEMPLATE
The template is designed to help calculate the number of employees available on any day and compare with the number of employees needed on that day in the company. This will help us identify if there are any days where we are understaffed. By planning ahead of time, taking into account holidays and vacations coming up, we can be better prepared.
- Customize to suit your company’s needs
- Any planning period of up to 1 year
- Any number of company holidays
- Each employee can have different availability
- Demand (Employees Needed) can be set differently by weekday
- Employees can have different employment periods
- Automated capacity calculations
- Calendar view of Employee and Team Availability
- Monthly Summary Report
- Easy and organized data management
EMPLOYEE LEAVE MANAGER EXCEL TEMPLATE
The Employee Leave Manager template is designed to manage leave tracking of employees in an organization. The template can manage multiple leave types and you can set entitlement/quota for each leave type and automatically calculate balances for each employee.
- Simplified Data Entry
- Simple Excel workbook with no macros
- Data Validations in place
- Supports company Holidays & customizable weekends
- Supports employees joining and leaving company
- Easy to enter multiple day leave entries
- Handles partial days of leave
- Print or Export as PDF and share
- Automated Leave balance calculations
- Team Balance Report
- Employee Report
- Daily Report
- Monthly Planning Dashboard
- Supports up to 500 employees
- Supports up to 5000 leave entries
- Supports up to 12 types of leave
- Reporting period of up to 12 months
EMPLOYEE RETENTION DASHBOARD EXCEL TEMPLATE
The Employee Retention Dashboard Excel template is your simple and effective solution to tracking Employee Retention in your organization. If you are responsible for reporting on Employee Retention metrics in your HR organization, this tool can make the task easier and provide you with insights to improve employee retention. Download the template, enter your employee data and view the retention metrics immediately.
- 7 Highly effective Employee Retention Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- 3 visually effective and interactive Dashboards
- Simplified data entry & Automated calculations
- Modular Design – Easy to customize for your needs
- One File for Life – Continue to use as long as needed
INVOICE MANAGER EXCEL TEMPLATE
Simple and Effective tool to manage invoices and payments by customers in your Small Business.
- Automatic application of Payments to Invoices
- Know exactly which invoices are past due and which customers owe the most balance amount.
- Get insights on which customers and invoice categories are bringing the revenue to your business.
- Print a customer report showing all or past due invoices.
GANTT CHART MAKER EXCEL TEMPLATE
Gantt chart is the most common method used to visualize project schedules. The Gantt Chart Maker Excel template allows one to easily create Gantt charts instantly.
- Instant Gantt charts save time
- Flexibility to filter tasks
- Color them to fit your needs
- Very easy to learn and use
- All within Excel and easy to extend
- Applicable to projects of any size (that span across days, weeks, months or years)
- Create two levels of Tasks (WBS – Summary tasks and subtasks)
- Summary Tasks’ dates are automatically calculated based on subtasks
- Multiple views (Plan, Actual, Actual vs Plan or Current Status)
- Simple and easy data entry
- Automatic End Date calculation
- Exclude Holidays & Weekends as non-working days
- Enter Actual dates only where there is variance
- Option to use automatically calculated % of Work Days complete or user input
- Control which tasks are displayed
- Filter to select tasks easily
- Show only summary level tasks or Milestones
- Show tasks of one resource
- Incomplete tasks, and delayed tasks are automatically identified
- Assign each task a color. Assign each resource a color.
- 10 colors available (4 of them are theme based)
- Milestone markers are automatically created
- Ready to print. Or export as PDF and share
- Extension possibilities
- 52 periods (days/weeks/months/years) are shown at a time. Can be extended.
- View 40 tasks at a time by default. Can be extended.
TIMESHEETS MANAGER EXCEL TEMPLATE
Simple and effective Timesheets template or Time Card template for your small business. Create printable Timesheets for multiple employees in one file.
- Supports multiple employees in one file
- Simple Input: Time In, Time Out and Break duration (minutes)
- Supports common time tracking policies
- 3 tiers of time and pay rates (Example: Regular, Overtime and Double Overtime)
- Accommodates daily limits and weekly overtime limits
- Accommodates different overtime rules and policy for weekends and holidays
- Accommodates Seventh Day policy (California State rule)
- Supports overnight work shifts
- Week can start any day
- Automated Weekly, Biweekly and Monthly Timesheet reports
COMPLIANCE TRAINING DASHBOARD EXCEL TEMPLATE
Use a simple Excel file to get your compliance training tracking organized. Download now and Save time today.
You will have a simple & effective process within 15 minutes. Guaranteed.
TRAINING (LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT) DASHBOARD EXCEL TEMPLATE
The Training Dashboard Excel template is all you need to simplify and optimize training program in your organization. Get instant access to all Training KPIs. Make wise investment choices in Learning and Development.
• A streamlined process to manage Training data
• Save time in data entry due to the simple and effective design
• Insights about 17 relevant Training metrics to optimize recruiting
• Save money compared to expensive specialist HR software
• All within Microsoft Excel. Easy to Extend.