Human Resources Toolkit Excel Templates
This template bundle includes all 8 Human Resources templates from indzara.com. As Human Resources includes several aspects, this collection of templates will provide a solid tool set that you can use to handle them. You can save significantly on purchasing this bundle compared to buying them separately.
- Microsoft Excel for Windows (2010 or above)
- Microsoft Excel for Mac (2011 or above)
PRODUCT TOUR VIDEO
8 EXCEL TEMPLATES
- Recruitment Manager
- PTO Manager – Salaried
- Calendar Maker
- Team Vacation Planner
- Employee Leave Manager
- Employee Retention Dashboard
- Invoice Manager
- Gantt Chart Maker
FREE Updates and Upgrades for all 8 Excel templates
RECRUITMENT MANAGER EXCEL TEMPLATE
The Recruitment Manager template is useful for Recruiters and Managers to manage their recruitment process. It is a handy tool to store jobs and applications received for those jobs. It is designed to make it easy to track progress/status of all the applications or candidates. It has a fully automated dashboard which provides the relevant key metrics to analyze and optimize your recruitment process.
- Simple Design and Easy Data Entry
- Understand recruitment funnel performance
- Instant access to active pipeline
- Identify top decline reasons and top application sources
- Find bottlenecks in recruitment process
- Analyze performance using key Recruitment Metrics in Dashboard
- Compile a job report which shows all candidates’ summary
- Customize to suit your needs (Stages, Sources and Reasons)
PTO MANAGER – SALARIED EXCEL TEMPLATE
The purpose of the template is to help manage Paid Time Off for employees in your company. You can establish a PTO policy that aligns with your business needs. The template does all the PTO balance calculations for you. It also presents the PTO days of employees on a monthly calendar visually, as well as a fully automated employee PTO report.
- Manage Paid Time off (PTO) for multiple employees in your organization/company, in one file
- Two types of paid time off can be managed. Example: Vacation and Sick days
- Automatically calculates PTO balances for today and any future date
- PTO calendar to view leave/time-off across employees and plan monthly availability
- Automated Employee PTO report that is print-ready or can be exported to PDF
- Several options available to cover most common business PTO policy scenarios
EVENT CALENDAR MAKER EXCEL TEMPLATE
The Event Calendar Maker is an Excel calendar template (.xlsx) that you can use to create your own personalized event calendar for 2019, 2020 or any year.
- All-Purpose Calendar Maker
- Works for any year
- Start with any month
- Start week with any weekday
- Customizable weekends and holidays
- 300 events and 1200 instances
- Visualization options & controls
- Categorize events into 12 Event Types
- Choose from 15 Colors to highlight
- 7 Calendar Designs (2 Yearly, 3 Monthly, Weekly and Daily calendars)
- Practical Functionality that saves time
- 12 Frequency Types (automatically generate recurring events)
- Control which events you would like to display by deactivating events
- Control order of priority of events
- Switch Off Non-business days easily
- Simple, easy and quick
- Create calendars within minutes
- Easy and simple data entry
- Print-ready calendar designs
TEAM VACATION PLANNER EXCEL TEMPLATE
The template is designed to help calculate the number of employees available on any day and compare with the number of employees needed on that day in the company. This will help us identify if there are any days where we are understaffed. By planning ahead of time, taking into account holidays and vacations coming up, we can be better prepared.
- Customize to suit your company’s needs
- Any planning period of up to 1 year
- Any number of company holidays
- Each employee can have different availability
- Demand (Employees Needed) can be set differently by weekday
- Employees can have different employment periods
- Automated capacity calculations
- Calendar view of Employee and Team Availability
- Monthly Summary Report
- Easy and organized data management
EMPLOYEE LEAVE MANAGER EXCEL TEMPLATE
The Employee Leave Manager template is designed to manage leave tracking of employees in an organization. The template can manage multiple leave types and you can set entitlement/quota for each leave type and automatically calculate balances for each employee.
- Simplified Data Entry
- Simple Excel workbook with no macros
- Data Validations in place
- Supports company Holidays & customizable weekends
- Supports employees joining and leaving company
- Easy to enter multiple day leave entries
- Handles partial days of leave
- Print or Export as PDF and share
- Automated Leave balance calculations
- Team Balance Report
- Employee Report
- Daily Report
- Monthly Planning Dashboard
- Supports up to 500 employees
- Supports up to 5000 leave entries
- Supports up to 12 types of leave
- Reporting period of up to 12 months
EMPLOYEE RETENTION DASHBOARD EXCEL TEMPLATE
The Employee Retention Dashboard Excel template is your simple and effective solution to tracking Employee Retention in your organization. If you are responsible for reporting on Employee Retention metrics in your HR organization, this tool can make the task easier and provide you with insights to improve employee retention. Download the template, enter your employee data and view the retention metrics immediately.
- 7 Highly effective Employee Retention Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- 3 visually effective and interactive Dashboards
- Simplified data entry & Automated calculations
- Modular Design – Easy to customize for your needs
- One File for Life – Continue to use as long as needed
INVOICE MANAGER EXCEL TEMPLATE
Simple and Effective tool to manage invoices and payments by customers in your Small Business.
- Automatic application of Payments to Invoices
- Know exactly which invoices are past due and which customers owe the most balance amount.
- Get insights on which customers and invoice categories are bringing the revenue to your business.
- Print a customer report showing all or past due invoices.
GANTT CHART MAKER EXCEL TEMPLATE
Gantt chart is the most common method used to visualize project schedules. The Gantt Chart Maker Excel template allows one to easily create Gantt charts instantly.
- Instant Gantt charts save time
- Flexibility to filter tasks
- Color them to fit your needs
- Very easy to learn and use
- All within Excel and easy to extend
- Applicable to projects of any size (that span across days, weeks, months or years)
- Create two levels of Tasks (WBS – Summary tasks and subtasks)
- Summary Tasks’ dates are automatically calculated based on subtasks
- Multiple views (Plan, Actual, Actual vs Plan or Current Status)
- Simple and easy data entry
- Automatic End Date calculation
- Exclude Holidays & Weekends as non-working days
- Enter Actual dates only where there is variance
- Option to use automatically calculated % of Work Days complete or user input
- Control which tasks are displayed
- Filter to select tasks easily
- Show only summary level tasks or Milestones
- Show tasks of one resource
- Incomplete tasks, and delayed tasks are automatically identified
- Assign each task a color. Assign each resource a color.
- 10 colors available (4 of them are theme based)
- Milestone markers are automatically created
- Ready to print. Or export as PDF and share
- Extension possibilities
- 52 periods (days/weeks/months/years) are shown at a time. Can be extended.
- View 40 tasks at a time by default. Can be extended.
REASONS TO BUY
- Download File Instantly
- Free Email Support
- One Time Payment. No recurring fees
- Password provided to edit the file
- 100% Money-back Guarantee
- Trusted by more than 10k+ customers
If you are not satisfied with the product, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and we will issue a full refund.
FILE DELIVERY PROCESS
You will be able to download the file immediately upon payment. You will also receive an e-mail immediately with the download link.
All future updates and upgrades are absolutely free.
ADD A REVIEW