If you are looking for more features, you can try my Event Calendar Maker.
It’s that time of the year. Time to change calendars, as we are stepping into another new year. These days, calendars are everywhere. The device you are using to read this post has an in-built calendar and many applications you use (for example: e-mail) on your device have calendar functionality and much more.
There are still those who prefer to have a simple printable calendar, stuck on their wall or their computer for quick reference. This customizable and printable calendar template has been built in Excel with formulas and functions.
This calendar template is built with following features
- 12 month calendar on 1 page
- Works with any year after 1900
- Start with any month
- Start the week with any day
- Displays up to 100 of your personal events (nicely sorted)
- Displays the age, in years, of the event
- Event dates are highlighted on the calendar
- U.S. holidays are highlighted on the calendar
- Weekends (Saturdays and Sundays) are highlighted in red font
- Easy to print
- No Macros
If you are interested in a pre-built 2013 calendar with U.S. holidays, Download the free 2013 U.S. Calendar (PDF).
The custom calendar template should be easy to use with just three simple steps to create your customized calendar.
Screenshot of the Calendar:
There are several improvements and enhancements that can be made to this. I will publish improved versions as I update.
Please leave your feedback in the comments below.
Happy New Year!