I have published a couple of calendar templates earlier. The Custom Calendar (U.S.) works for any year and automatically calculates the U.S. Holidays. The Custom Calendar – 2013 (Tamil) displays the Tamil Nadu Government holidays for 2013. Both templates allowed a lot of flexibility such as starting your week with any day and entering up to 100 of your personal events.
I am now publishing a calendar template which I am calling All-Purpose Calendar Maker. It can be used in any scenario (schools, companies, libraries, etc.) and any country (as it does not have any feature that is country specific). It has more flexibility: you can choose the weekend(s) as any day(s) of the week and you get to choose up to 5 different types of events (100 events – grouped in up to 5 types) you want to have displayed.
(Excel 2007 or above for Windows; Excel 2011 or above for Mac)
- Choice of two designs (12 month calendar on 1 page or a monthly calendar in 12 pages)
- Works with any year after 1900
- Start with any month
- 12 Month calendar (12 months beginning with the month you choose)
- Start the week with any day
- Displays up to 100 of your personal events (nicely sorted)
- Choice of up to 5 different types of events
- Event dates are highlighted on the calendar
- Each event type is highlighted with a different colour
- Customizable Weekends: You chose which days of the week are usually non-working days or weekends. They will be highlighted in red font on the calendar
- Readily printable
- No Macros
For more features, please try Event Calendar Maker.
300 events & 1200 instances,
12 Event Types, 15 color choices,
7 calendar designs (Yearly, Monthly, Weekly, Daily)
Handles 12 types of recurring events (Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Nth Wkday of Mth, Last Wkday of Mth, Last Day of Mth, Nth Busn Day of Mth, etc.)
HOW TO USE THE TEMPLATE
Step 1: Enter basic information
- Start Date
- Choose any date and your calendar will have 12 months beginning with the month of this Start Date
- Starting Day of Week
- This allows you to start your week on any of the 7 days
- This will be displayed on the calendar. For example, you can enter your organization name.