If you would like to learn Microsoft Excel, whether you are completely new to Excel or if you would like to advance the skills you have, you have come to the right place. Here, I will provide the list of the courses I have created and also those created by Excel Experts I recommend.
The courses are self-paced video courses where you can watch the videos on demand. The videos are high quality videos where you will see demonstrations of the Excel tips, tricks and techniques.
Useful Excel for Beginners
Useful Excel for Beginners’ is a free on-demand video-based course tailored for beginners who are interested in learning Microsoft Excel.
The course covers the concepts and features that I believe will help you get started and become a functional user of Excel.
- The course targets users who are completely new to Microsoft Excel. The course is very comprehensive as every concept is explained in detail.
- If you are already familiar with Excel, I would recommend reviewing the curriculum and choose chapters that you think would be useful.
- 9.5 hours of videos covering all the key concepts and topics
- Tailored for those who have never used Excel before and beginner level users
- Easy to follow video demonstrations where all operations are performed on screen
- Create report on a fictional book store’s employees’ monthly work hours and salaries
- Analyze product sales, customer and sales trends for the book store
- 25 most used functions covered with examples
- Important keyboard shortcuts highlighted
- Includes Conditional Formatting, PivotTables and Tables
- Downloadable exercise files so that you can easily follow the course
Vacation & Attendance Tracker Dashboard
In this course, you will learn how to create a visually appealing and functionally effective Dashboard that can be used to track employee or student attendance and vacation.
You will learn the true power of Excel formulas and conditional formatting to deliver simple and effective Dashboards in Excel. You will be on your way to become an Excel Dashboard Expert.
- If you are completely new to Excel, then I would recommend the free Useful Excel for Beginners course first.
- If you have used Excel before and written simple formulas, then you should be able to follow this course.
In the 4+ hours of HD video tutorials, apart from learning how to build the Vacation and Attendance tracker, you will learn the following about Excel.
- Data Input Techniques – Excel Tables, Drop Down List, Check Box
- Writing Simple and Advanced Formulas (nested functions)Conditional Formatting using formulas
- Functions: DATE, MONTH, EOMONTH, WEEKDAY, ROW, INDEX, MATCH, IF, COUNTIFS, SUMPRODUCT, IFERROR, OR, SUM
- 10-Point Formatting Checklist
- Release Checklist
Courses by other Excel Experts
Courses by Goodly
Chandeep, my friend, runs the site Goodly.co.in and is an Excel Expert and trainer. He has been training, consulting and blogging since 2013.
I learn a lot from his blog posts about Excel tricks in Data Visualizations and Dashboards. He has a free course on Excel Charts and premium training on Excel, Business Intelligence Dashboards and even Power Query.
Courses by PowerSpreadsheets
At PowerSpreadsheets.com , my friend J, provides articles that focus on making everyone an Excel Power User.
I would recommend his site for tutorials on VBA/Macros.
He has both free and premium courses as well.