Invoice Manager Excel Template – Support Page
Thanks for visiting the support page for Invoice Manager Excel Template which can help simplify tracking and managing invoices and payments.
The following are the support articles to help you get started with using the template. If there are any questions not addressed here, please drop a comment and I will add article/video demo about that topic.
- Please see this article on Important Tips before using the template
- Input Data is always visible & can be edited easily
- Refresh Calculations after entering or updating input data
- Backup by saving file regularly
- This template uses Excel tables for data entry. If you are not very familiar with Excel tables, please see this article on How to enter data using Excel Tables?
- What is a Table?
- Why do we use Tables?
- Components of a Table
- 3 Basic Data Entry Operations
- 5 Essential Tips to avoid mistakes
- Step by Step User Guide
- Step by Step instructions on entering data
If you have any questions on the template, please post them in the comments section below. I will respond as soon as I can. If it will benefit others, I will also publish a blog post and video answering your question.
Hi, before i purchased it, i have watched the youtube video several times to understand how it works, it is really easy to track all invoice-related information, i am putting my existing data , hope it will help me a lot.
Is there a way i can include tax in the payment sheet?
Some of our client’s payment deduct withholding tax directly on their payments.
that’s why upon encoding it the deducted amount are left as balance on the client.
Thank you for using our template.
Currently the only way is to enter the tax amount as a separate payment and make a note of it.
We also take customization projects for additional fee. You can send your requirement with some sample design and screenshots highlighting your requirement for an estimation.
I started using this template, I have uploaded this to my google drive, there some of the main features are not working.
Do you have Google sheet version of this template. This will help me a lot.
Yes we do have a google sheet version of Invoice Manager. You can purchase the same from the following link.