Retail Business Manager – Excel Template – Support
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Welcome to the support page for Retail Business Manager Excel Template. The following articles will provide information on how to use the template. Please follow the links provided to read more about each topic.
If you prefer to watch video demonstrations, instead of reading articles, please watch this playlist.
- Before We get Started
- Tour of the template (Video)
- Getting Started (Initial setup)
- Enter Business Information
- Enter Product Categories
- Enter Products in Products sheet
- Enter Product Prices in Prices sheet
- Enter Partners’ info in Partners sheet
- Review and set up Invoice sheet
- Review and set up Purchase Order sheet
- Set Currency
- Entering orders
- Creating a purchase order
- Creating a sale order
- Handling a supplier return
- Handling a customer return
- Creating an adjust order
- View/Print Invoice and PO
- View Invoice
- Check inventory level
- Print Invoice or Export to PDF
- View and print PO
- Finance Management
- Order related costs
- Payments made (and due) on orders
- Operational expenses
- Current Status
- Metrics (including Profit calculation)
- Top 10/Bottom 10 products
- Product Performance
- Top 10 Customers/Top 10 Suppliers
- Partner Performance
Hi, The formulas have been corrupted by manually entering information into into cells. Are we able to get this fixed?
We regret the inconvenience caused.
Currently, you can expand the tables with default 1000 or 2000 rows, then you can lock the sheet protecting the formulated cells to ensure the formulated cells are not edited accidentally. Note: Once the sheet is locked, the tables will not expand automatically on entering a new data in a new row.
Hello. I need to edit the Sheet but I need to request access. There’s no way to type the Indzara password
Thank you for purchasing the template.
I believe, you are referring to our Google Sheet template. To get edit access in Google Sheet template, you will have to goto File->Make a copy to create a copy of the template to your Google Drive. Also our Google Sheet templates are not protected using passwords.
Hello. I am just getting started with your spreadsheets. Currently I am working in the Retail Sales Manager. There are some modifications I would like to make but the worksheets are locked. How can I unlock the worksheets?
Thank you for using our template.
The password to unprotect the sheet is indzara. The same will be available in the settings tab.