All-Purpose Calendar Maker (Free Excel Template)
I have published a couple of calendar templates earlier. The Custom Calendar (U.S.) works for any year and automatically calculates the U.S. Holidays. The Custom Calendar – 2013 (Tamil) displays the Tamil Nadu Government holidays for 2013. Both templates allowed a lot of flexibility such as starting your week with any day and entering up to 100 of your personal events.
I am now publishing a calendar template which I am calling All-Purpose Calendar Maker. It can be used in any scenario (schools, companies, libraries, etc.) and any country (as it does not have any feature that is country specific). It has more flexibility: you can choose the weekend(s) as any day(s) of the week and you get to choose up to 5 different types of events (100 events – grouped in up to 5 types) you want to have displayed.
All purpose Calendar Maker Excel Template
(Excel 2007 or above for Windows; Excel 2011 or above for Mac)
- Choice of two designs (12 month calendar on 1 page or a monthly calendar in 12 pages)
- Works with any year after 1900
- Start with any month
- 12 Month calendar (12 months beginning with the month you choose)
- Start the week with any day
- Displays up to 100 of your personal events (nicely sorted)
- Choice of up to 5 different types of events
- Event dates are highlighted on the calendar
- Each event type is highlighted with a different colour
- Customizable Weekends: You chose which days of the week are usually non-working days or weekends. They will be highlighted in red font on the calendar
- Readily printable
- No Macros
For more features, please try Event Calendar Maker.
300 events & 1200 instances,
12 Event Types, 15 color choices,
7 calendar designs (Yearly, Monthly, Weekly, Daily)
Handles 12 types of recurring events (Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Nth Wkday of Mth, Last Wkday of Mth, Last Day of Mth, Nth Busn Day of Mth, etc.)
HOW TO USE THE TEMPLATE
Step 1: Enter basic information
- Start Date
- Choose any date and your calendar will have 12 months beginning with the month of this Start Date
- Starting Day of Week
- This allows you to start your week on any of the 7 days
- This will be displayed on the calendar. For example, you can enter your organization name.
I THINK ONLY CALENDER WITHOUT EVENTS OPTION IS NOT AVAILABLE IN UR FARMAT
un protected it by indzara password, issue resolved, Thanks for ur free templaes
Will this work with LibreOffice?
Thank you for showing interest in our template.
Currently, our template is designed to work on Excel and we have not tested on other worksheet applications. We used simple Excel formulas, hence you can download and test the same and please do let us know if it works.
HOW DO I UPDATE MY 15 SPREADSHEET THAT I HAVE ALREADY BOUGHT. THE ONE I HAVE ACTULLY BOUGHT A SECOND TIME.
You can login to your account at the below link to download the latest version of the purchased template:
You do not have to purchase the template twice to get the latest version of the template. Please let us know the template that you purchased again for new version and we will initiate the full refund for the same.
Very Useful Template that comes Free.
Can I add more than 5 types of event ? example 6 or 7 ?
Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback.
Currently, this template is limited with 5 event types. For more event types, requesting to check our Event calendar maker premium template at the below link:
I would like to add more than 100 events. Is that possible?
Thanks for using our template.
As of now the number of events is limited to 100.
Please see Event Calendar Maker template for up to 300 events. https://indzara.com/product/event-calendar-maker/
Hi Ind Zara,
Thanks a lot for providing this template which helps me a lot to create a release calendar.
Wondering about the ‘Notes’ section which I cannot edit due to password restrictions.
Any help or advise is more than appreciated!
Have a nice day 🙂
Thanks for using our template.
Please use “indzara” as a password.