Free Excel Templates

Welcome to the hub for free Excel templates that are simple to use and effective at solving needs in business and home. You would need Microsoft Excel to use these templates. Most templates are compatible with Excel 2010  (or above) for Windows and Excel 2011 (or above) for Mac. However, newer templates require Microsoft Excel 2016 and some like our Stock Market templates require Microsoft 365 subscription.

Each template has detailed documentation with screenshots and video demos. You can easily get started and instantly benefit. If there are any questions, please post them as comments in the corresponding template page. Your feedback is invaluable and helps me improve the templates so that more people can benefit.

To find the template you are looking for, please see the free templates categorized under Small Business Management, Project Management, HR, Calendars, Data Visualization, Personal Finance and School.

If you find the templates useful, please  share with your friends. To get notified of new templates and updates of existing templates, please subscribe to our social channels (YouTube & Facebook ). I appreciate your support.

Stock Market Excel Templates

353 Comments

• Please give me a dream11 team generator how many team total makes in dream11

• Requesting to share your requirement with sample data input and sample output to support@indzara.com and we can take it as a customization project and provide you an estimation for the same.
      Best wishes.

• Hi Team! I am very thankful that I meet this application. I need to used this application for my projects very soon. I see it very nice and easy to used.

• I purchased your event calender last year and it’s great! Can this be added into Google Sheets? I would be great if it can be a live document

• I WILL APPRECIATE IF YOU CAN ADD IMAGES TO THE INVENTORY TRACKER MODELS. WOULD REALLY HELP IN A CAS OF HUGE INVENTORY PARTS

• Thanks for your feedback. Considering not to make the sheet heavy we had to forgo this feature.

• Anyway to add a stage? I would like to add in the day I contact them, even if I just leave a VM.

• do you have a restaurant management spreadsheet, point of sale + inventory + purchased + sale report with protected data not to delete by employees. need admin approval

• HI
    I TRIED YOUR Invoice Tracker Template
    IT WAS REALLY HELPFUL AND NICE
    THE ONLY CHANGE I LIKE WOULD BE MORE OPTIONS FOR PAYMENTS , LIKE DATES , TYPE – CASH OR VIA BANK, MORE CUSTOMISED OPTIONS FOR PAYMENTS.
    SOMETIMES TRERE ARE MULTIPLE PAYMENT TRANSACTIONS OF THE SAME INVOIICE AND MUST BE RECORDED EACH ONE SEPARATELY.
    SO IT WOULD BE REALLY NICE TO HAVE A TEMPLATE FOR RECORDING CUSTOMERS SALE AND THEIR PAYMENTS RECEIVED.
    THANK YOU. ANY HELP WOULD REALLY BE APPRECIABLE.

• Hi… We are looking for a template for our new website, mostly for brand ambassador opportunities .

Earn and Refer including Reference number, Commission,Pay Rolls, Bank Accounts details, etc.

Each price plan needs to be automatically calculated by commission (% payouts)

Excel table: Reference nr, customer name, company, email, contact details, due date, bank account, etc.

By licking on the reference nr (cell) ,
      We will be able to view our brand ambassador details, similar to a student form.

• Thanks for your message.
        Please write to us with more details at support@indzara.com. We will try to see the feasibility and update you.
        We will like to mention here that due to a heavy workload, we are not accepting all customized projects.

Best wishes

• do you have pay roll (pay slip) template?
    basic, VDA, EPF, ESI etc calculation
    CTC calculator etc.

Also, personal financial portfolio…insurance, fixed asset, savings, loans, health insurance etc etc …

• Thanks for your message.

We do not have a template for compensation calculation yet. We will try to launch one soon. Also, we will try to incorporate your suggestions in the personal financial template in future updates.

Best wishes

• Hi team, need the Project planner template urgently and was looking for some help. I did try downloading but it points me to a template different from what is shown in the video . Please help.